MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday

mommafitz

Hope your pacemaker check goes well Snow.

We finally got some rain over the weekend. We actually have some water in our pond now. I am so thankful because it was dangerously dry.

Glad to see Mommafitz is up and at it so early!

DH is working most of today so I will use the free time to do my online things. Then it's off to laundry, which should take the rest of the day. Since I couldn't use the stairs for a few weeks the stuff has piled up. Dh has been doing just the bare amount we need to keep clean clothes going. I have a huge stack of sheets etc to do up now.

Yesterday was our 23rd anniversary. We went to my favorite Chinese restaurant that serves Dim Sum. We sampled away to our hearts content.

Not much new going on around here. Hope everyone has a great week.

Wierd day for me. DH is back on day shift after about 8mo of swing shift (4-mid). I am NOT a morning person...

Weather is great here in NTX and I don't have to run the AC at last. Kids & dogs are behaving...I wonder if they are sick?

Good afternoon all. Everyone sounds pretty busy. It's a hot day here (hush, 70-80 is hot at the end of September!)

My oldest younger brother bought himself a blazer, and told me I could use his metro, maybe even have it, and gave me the paperwork for it (he's had it over a year and never transferred out of his girlfriend's mother's name!), so I went to town and got insurance on it. Tomorrow I hope to go to a further town, and actually get it into my name! I made sure when he told me I could use it, that I am the ONLY one that he's letting use it, as in NOT my other brother. He likes to take it "to the store" and then doesn't bring it back to for a few hours, sometimes, not until the next day. And what makes it worse, is he has no license! So I had to make sure that if I was using it, and it went under my name and all, that I would be the only one! My brother also said maybe I could just Have it, since he has the Blazer now, and dosn't need 2 (and his girlfriend doesn't drive).

I always have to get more bills when I have less money

Hi every one

I have had a few days with my Mum and Dad. Some of us got back last night (Monday Night) and DH will bring the other 2 DD's home today. He stayed the extra day so that they could go to Dreamworld. #2 DD will spend a couple of days with us and head back to Cairns on Thursday Night. She is full of so much to tell us!! So it has not been a quiet fw days.

Just before we left my Mum handed me some money and said that someone at church had given it to us so that DH and I could have a holiday! Now I can add that as something else to enjoy when my exams for this semester are finished.

I wasn't looking forward to the travel as it is the start of the school holidays. But traffic flowed well and there no accidents or anything to slow us down. So now it is back to study (after the washing etc!)

Have a great day!

Sue

Archived