MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

maybe house pictures

mistylady

It's lovely Misty. Just lovely. (And I see the Ohio curse of Pink runs all over the state! ) It really a beautiful home. I just know you and your family will be happy there.

Thank you everyone! I'll take some photos of the fall colors when they get prettier and DH said I can scan them and put them in the computer (we'll see how well that works). I'll take some photos of the completed house too!

Magpie, I think the Ohio pink is required by law! And boy is that stuff hard to paint over! One coat of primer and two of paint! I'll have pink nightmares!

Dee, your horse is a beauty and so is your family! They look so happy!

Comfort yourself in knowing it was pink that could - with work - be painted over. When looking at houses, Hon and I found Sponge effects IN CEMENT, 100 year old solid wood carved molding - painted so thick you could stick a pin in, and my personal worst - a day glo pink room with pink shag, pink inset tiles, and a carved unicorn theme. (It wasn't the daughters room, the wife thought it looked "happy") You house really is beautiful. I'm fighting off a serious case of enzy here, it's gonna be an extra week until Hon and I sign for the house (

What a wonderful homeplace!!

I really admire your tenacity with "overhauling" the place. I've done so little in that dept since we moved her in April...Of course, I didn't have any "pink" to deal with!

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Stephanie

I'm so excited for you! Even with all the hard work, it is so worth it. At the end of the day when you are so tired, it's a satisfying type of tiredness. Enjoy.

Misty, please promise to post more photos in the springtime when everything is blooming. Your family has such a nice spread. I particularly like the arched doorway from the kitchen to the living room. Homes are so much more interesting with unusual architectural details. You will enjoy getting settled in and making it "yours."

Thanks for sharing these photos!

Archived