MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HEY Everybody!!! Y'all have a new sister here from ALABAMA..

cleanheart

I look forward to meeting y'all and us getting to know each other better.

~Julie~

Now I'm going to try to get one of those signatures thangs y'all all have.

Yes, Cat, I was cleanheart then as well. I did the same thing you did. I really can't remember how I found Mrssurvial. But I've been lurking ever since. I guess I felt I didn't have the time to really be a part with posting and all. I can't remember there names from the different forums, but some of the names have changed. But over all, there is a real sweet spirit that lingers through the syber space threads here in this family.

~Julie~

Hey cleanheart! 0001.gif I live in Columbus...wow, another neighbor! There are several other ladies here who live in our vicinity. I joined Mrs. S once, back in '99, but posted only a couple of times. Came back & lurked for many months, then finally rejoined a few months ago and love it here. 0002.gif I've been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 33 years and am a very recent breast cancer survivor. We have one daughter, who is 16 and has been homeschooled all her life. 0022.gif Glad you're here!

Welcome to Cleanheart from another Alabama girl (we're dead center, literally our county seat is the center of Alabama).

I have four sons and we home educate also.

And Mt. Rider....I sure wish we were there for the day...my boys would be deliriously happy and you could take a break!!

Stephanie

Two more and we can have a snowman...

Ofcourse I'll have to bring it inside and turn the air wayyyyy up...to keep it from melting. DH says it's suppose to be getting back up to the 80's. We really can't count on cool until Halloween...it's usually rainy and cool then.

Stephanie

Julie, I've heard of LIGHT and have gotten a couple of their newsletters (years ago) but haven't joined. Oh, I WISH that was me in my avatar, lol! That's my Jenny, and she came to us via adoption after nearly 17 years of childlessness. She's our greatest blessing. 0002.gif I know what you mean about lurking so long that you feel you already know someone; I did the same thing. 0022.gif It'll be fun getting to know you!

Hello and welcome back to the group. I haven't been with all these wonderful people for very long my self. I lerked around a couple of times before I knew that I wanted to be a part of this. It is a online home, and great company to be in thats for sure.

Archived