MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chilly Tuesday

MomM

Good morning everyone! It's chilly this a.m. but should warm up to about 50. I'm feeling so tired this a.m. and would love to go back to bed, but laundry and the house both need serious attention. So, after a quick stop here, on to the house. Have a wonderful day!

Morning!

should get fairly warm here, too. Yesterday was 72. Been getting chilly at night though.

Today is "catch up" day. Officially designated on my chore list as the day to get stuff done that I didn't get to during the week. It's a lot of little stuff, plus making 12 hamburgers for the freezer.

Don't forget to sign up for the Christmas Card Exchange down in the Holiday and Gift Central forum!

Mo7

Chilly? Its down right cold! I dont remember it getting this cold this soon last year. I can just see Im definatly going to have to bundle up my children under their Halloween costumes this year (thank goodness I always buy them big.)

I did most of my house chores yesterday... I do really need to dust badly though before the dust bunnies take off with my house.

So I better get to it! You ladies and gents have a good one!

Chilly here today, too. Had a dusting of snow last night...brrrr. Stayed up late with friends playing eukre-(DBF and I won-YEAH)-so slept in this morning. Got most of the dishes done and the kitchen straightened up. Gotta get bread in freezer and soup canned. Also have some laundry to do and this place needs a good dusting-forgot how much dust a woodburner creates. Got a bunch of other little stuff to get done also and then it's back to work tomarrow.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning everyone. It's chilly here today. Yesterday was interesting. I met a man on Wed who brings apples from his orchard in Eastern Wash. and so Tanya, Jackie and I ordered some, and told him to drop them all off at my house since he said he'd be coming through around 10 pm Sun night. He was running late, arrived at 12:45 am!! Apples were $8 for about 30 lbs. Looking at 7 containers worth, I felt like Darlene for a moment (on a smaller scale though

It has been chilly here too! Only 68 this morning and heading for a max of 80 .... I might need to find a jacket, but probably will just keep busy. Shopping day today, I only do this once a month, stock up well and away I go.

I have been spending many afternoons at the pool watching my youngest swim, I will wait a bit longer. But right now, time to make a shopping list.

Bye!

Archived