MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Terrific Tuesday!

SueC

Hi every one!

I am avoiding my studies whistle

But today is our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We think it is quite an acheivement! The girls got the word early on dont buy us silver that needs to be cleaned! So everyone chipped in and we got a really nice cutlery set. Plus a couple of friends around here gave us some flowers. bouquet so we are suitably spoiled! We had lunch at a local coffee shop and the girls are cooking a nice dinner. A little disappointed that my parents cant even acknowledge it because they are so wrapped up in older brothers 3rd wedding. Gee, which to celebrate the 3rd wedding or the 25 years. crazy

The weather is alot better today as the southerly breezes have arrived bringing a cool change. Temps today were around 30 Celcius which is about 86 F. It was a lovely break from the heat.

Tomorrow is shopping day, so I'd better check things - last month was a good shop so this shouldn't be too bad.

Have a great Tuesday wink

Sue

OH Sue!!!!!! Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you and your dh had a lovely day!

We are supposed to get to 76 today! I love spring......LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I wish the gardens were dry enough to plow! banana

Happy Anniversary Sue! 25 years, WOW! I hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Wow, I'm so envious of your weather Sue and Buttercup. But it's finelly warming up here, supposed to get to 50. But it's melting all the snow pretty quick, which is great because I am ready for SPIRING!

Gotta do some cleaning and laundry today, then me and dbf are going to have some fun. We're going shopping for new Harley stuff! He just bought a new bike, and I need a rainsuit for riding. I spent the rest of my tax return on preps, so I figure I'm allowed to have a little something just for me!

Any other motorcycle mamas out there? Have a great day everyone!

newdaygoodmorning.jpg everyone.

bestanniversary.gif to you Sue and your DH. smileththhappyanniversary.gif

You will have to let us all know how you celebrated. smile Did you go out to eat???

For breakfast lets have some,

bacon.jpgScrambledEggs.jpgchocolatechippeacancoffeecake.jpgGoodmorningfruit.gifbest_hot_chocolate_01.jpg and or COFFEEBLUECUP.gif .

Right now it is 43 degrees and the wind chill is 37, and our high is to be only 45 degrees, but who knows, it could be more than that. smile

I really should get going and eat breakfast for real, as I have been on here for a while now.

I do not know what all I will do today, but need to get something done. smile

OH, yes, I am a bit upset with Minnie, she is in trouble, or should be. She had torn two of our blankets that are on our bed. frowncry Now, I have to figure out how to patch them. We never had this problem with the other two dogs, as they never were on the bed. smile But, some years ago, about 20 years ago in fact, we did have a dog that did this when she was upset with us. Sheets, bedspreads, and blanknets were all torn by that dog.

Happy Anniversary Sue!

Good morning Butter Berk and Snow smile I hope everyone is having a lovely morning.

Today is supposed to be another lovely day so I plan to be doing alot of outside things not matter if they are right or wrong!

First however we have to get some homeschooling done and I need to run my son up to the library for his preschool story time. He does enjoy that.

Well Im off to get things done so I can play outside smile LOL

Have fun everyone

Hi All! Happy anniversary, Sue! 25 years... wow! I keep wondering if we're going to make to 3 without me offing my husband...heehee grin

Counting down the hours until work is over so I can get home and play with my lantern... didn't get to blow the deck up last night so it'll have to be tonight. Did take a quick glance through my food pantry last night when I was cooking dinner and realized that we have enough canned soup to feed a small neighbourhood but nothing in the way of stored staples. shocked Need to get pop for a grad seminar at work so a trip to the store tonight is in the plans anyway.

We discussed buying a house in the next year so I'm making my wish/want/need list for the house hunt while I'm on my lunch! It looks a lot different now that I've found MrsS then what I originally thought it would look like!!

gardeningmouse

Morning everyone! It's gonna be another beautiful day here cool...supposed to be in the high 70's. I loooovvvve this weather!

Happy anniversary Sue and Sue's hubby.

gardening mouse, I like your avatar. He's cute!

Have a great day all.

Stacy

Hello everyone up there and to come!

Happy Anniversary Sue!!!

Snowmom, I'm sorry for your mishap with Minnie! I'm also sorry for the giggle I got out of reading your post! I say, "Minnie to the corner" LOL!

gardeningmouse, I second very cute avatar!

I'm on a roll with work. Just got another 3 days, full hours so I'm happy but feeling the urge to shop! Spring is in the air and I want to add some fresh items to my home!

The sun is justa shining outside, blue skies, yipee! (never said I was normal). wink

Blessings to all!

Archived