MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Head cold

Jewlzm

I've started using homeopathic Coryzalia the last few times I was sick and it helped a lot! It's for sneezing, runny nose and congestion.

Hope you feel better soon! bighug

My DH put vics on me this morning and made me take an extra hot shower and medicated me (he has the same thing only worse with a cough and all that) Ive been medicating all day but my nose has started to get stuffy again. It feels like my eyes and fore head are burning but not to the touch.. just a weird feeling.

• 2 weeks later...

Arghhhhhhh!

My boss gave me his stupid headcold and tomorrow starts vacation!!!!

I soaked in a tub with eucalyuptus oil, steamed myself up and took airborne.What's that coryzalia stuff you were talking about?

for the start of a scratchy throat should I do good old hot water and salt gargle?

Darn it

No you dont want what ever it is.. I had to force my DH to go to the doctors.. (they never listen) He gave the stuff to me.. but Im about over it.. He ended up with Bronchitis, Sinusitis, and a severe ear infection to deal with.

I am getting over something... cold, flu, mono-virus? but I feel yucky. 4:20 am and after 2 hours sleep I am awake but tired!

sheesh.

Its apparently that type of year where everyone gets something and no one wants what anyone else has ..lol

They gave DH some of that new antibiotic stuff that you take once and get better or start to feel better in 2 days. It stinks and tastes like garbage.. but hey.. atleast he is up and going to work and doing things around the house.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived