MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hot!

dogmom4

40 degrees here at midnight.... frozen I'd gladly send you some of THAT! But you can't have today's quarter inch of rain. 'Fraid I'm keeping that for the garden lois and the crunchy, scrunchy vegetation drying up around here.

Whew, "cooled down to 106"? And you folks think *I* live in a crazy place. Heard many places were over 120 degrees today. DarleneSwoon That would definitely kill me.

MtRider [putting on sox here too]

The news this morning said it would a lot cooler today...high of "only" 100 (sigh). It would be tolerable if we only had rain every now annd then...

Stacy

Originally Posted By: dogmom4
The news this morning said it would a lot cooler today...high of "only" 100 (sigh). It would be tolerable if we only had rain every now annd then...
Stacy

Saw your weather on the news chica, Yikes!
I'll send some of our rainy season right on over. Right npw, I can pretty much predict it will rain by 2:30 in the afternoon, but none of it over Lake Okeechobee...argh.

Still sending prayers and the rain dance your way
bananabouncebanana :banana2:
(it's a very intricate dance)

We're in the middle of a drought also, so I don't have any rain to send you.

Hoping you'll cool off soon. My son's are in flight to Pasco Washington to attend a friends wedding tomorrow. They had been told a few months ago to make sure they brought clothes for cool weather. When we looked at weather.com the other day, we saw that it will be in the mid 90's each day they are there, so no cool weather clothes are needed.

Praying for rain for those who need it, dry weather for those who've had to much and a bit cooler for those who need it.

Dawn

Thank goodness for cool showers! We are enjoying them here too...

Goatherder, I don't even know what to say...111? DarleneSwoon It's 78 here at 8:45pm. Doesn't feel too bad after yesterday.

Stacy

Archived