MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Bird Flu Map

cookiejar

That map doesn't show that a flock of turkey's in America was found to have the bird flu. It's here folks. Just hasn't mutated into a virus humans can easily catch.

::::::::waving at Angela:::::: (It's Judy, I joined!)

Angela is right. Bird flu is already here. That map is outdated.

Judy

I believe the criteria is if it is the "H5N1" Bird flu virus, or the "lower-grade" flu virus. That's how they can say "IT's" not really here yet.

The WHO numbers are *really* wong, because they only report the cases that are "lab tested". Which means all of the ones that are pretty certain, but -OOPS - they were already buried and we didn't test them, are NOT counted.

Convenient way to "fudge" on the seriousness of the situation. frown

A few months ago, I received a bulk mailing from Louisiana's Dept of Health and Hospitals office of public health center for community preparedness.

The publication is a 31 page handbook entitled "How you can be prepared for a Flu Pandemic."

Did any of you recieve a similar handbook from your state's public health dept.?

There is a disclosure statement on the back cover that states the publication costs for this document was $663,594.40.

I found it significant that this state would expend this kind of money if there were no reason to do so, as our state is still reeling from the effects of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita.

It does seem to confirm that "the officials" must know something they're not saying....

Originally Posted By: JCK88
::::::::waving at Angela:::::: (It's Judy, I joined!)

Angela is right. Bird flu is already here. That map is outdated.

Judy

I agree. It is only in birds thus far, but it is here.

Hi Judy!!! Glad you joined. Lurking is for the bird flu!
Originally Posted By: Abigail

Did any of you recieve a similar handbook from your state's public health dept.?

nope!!! our state must want us to die!

Archived