MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Frost

Maineiac

GOODMORNINGWISHINGWELL.gif

Yesterday it was 30º here at the house. We had ice on the bird bath. So, Fall is coming fast. smile Oh, right now it is 53º, so we had our first frost, now it will be nice for a while. smile

HAPPYTHURSDAY1-1.gifHUGS22.gif

GOODAFTERNOONBLUEBIRDANDHOUSE.gif

You mean you don't use these all year around? smile

RAZOR.jpg

We will have more above 70º temps here, but I'm not sure how many, I do know in the next 10 days there are at least 4 listed. smile

HUGS22.gif

Originally Posted By: Snowmom
You mean you don't use these all year around? smile

RAZOR.jpg

I get real lazy when the weather is cool. grin Usually the internal dialogue goes something like this:
Self: You know, you should shave your legs.
Other self: I just did, like two weeks ago.
Self: Right, and if you wait any longer, you'll plug up the tub drain. Do you want to explain that to Dh?
Other self: (sighs) Yeah, you're right. Where is the razor?
lol
And lest you think I'm truly slovenly, I do keep up with the underarms year round. grin

GOODMORNINGFLOWERS4.gif

Ya, I know just what you mean and how you feel. No more than what you have to. Jeans and t-shirts or sweat shirt, why bother with shaving those legs. smile But, then, if I go to church I know I need to do it. smile So, as long as I go, I know I will do it at least once a week. smileHUGS35.gif

Man, are we telling to much here?? smileHUGS35.gifhaveagoodday.gif

Snowmom - How about long skirts? They cover a multitude of "sins"! I personally hate shaving my legs, but when I'm wearing shorts (most of the year here) my DD will comment if things get too "hairy". Fortunately, my legs don't support much hair to begin with.

Archived