MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

We have a moving date ...

SueC

Well we finally have a date to move house. The 2nd January! woohoo

So now we are trying to finish packing then we will go away for Christmas and I have told DH I am not coming back! whistling He will get the train or bus back to load the truck and hitch a ride south on the removal truck. In the mean time, I lose the internet on the 20th December, and I really dont know what we will do for internet access after that. We will wait till we can see what is available and what the locals find is best. So flat out ... and I have so many boxes wink

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

I'm so happy for you getting to know now for sure when you are going to be moving. smile It's the waiting to know that is a pain. Hope all goes well and I'm sure it will. smile

HUGS2-1.jpg

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

We moved a month ago and I'm still living out of boxes. Sue, you have my deepest sympathies mixed with profound congratulations! It is good to be 'on your way' and I know you'll enjoy your new home once the 'adventure' of moving is over.

Remember to keep some 'preps' out - in this case, a box of chocolates, a glass of wine, bubble bath and a lot of aspirin!

Do we have a bubble bath smilie??

Originally Posted By: rootdiggr
Originally Posted By: cookiejar
box77.gif

happy02

I kept waiting for the box to burst open or go up in flames or SOMETHING. But it never did nothin, nope. Did nothin but rattle around. Dumb box.

LOL! So did I...kept waiting and waiting...I bet cookie put westie in there and is going to ship her to see Sue!

Sue, hope your move goes as smoothly as possible and look forward to seeing you back here and posting after the first of the year. bighug

Q

Archived