MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I need a little help from my friends...

PureCajunSunshine

I can't tell if my blog is cranky, or the Bravenet Hit Counter is wacky, or if visitors to my blog are having serious problems viewing pages...

According to blog stats from the Bravenet Hit Counter, way too many visitors are hitting the same pages over and over within a span of just a few minutes, then they may try loading another page with no problems, other times, can't load anything at all. Sometimes they come back to try again, then give up... It appears in the stats that sometimes this happens with a single page within my blog, sometimes it is the main page. Sometimes others seem to have no problems viewing those very same pages...

This is happening more frequently, just in the past couple of weeks...

I need to know what is happening when people go to my blog!!! It is driving me nuts not knowing the full picture of what these omnious stats are telling me. When I go there, everything works fine for me.

Will some of ya'll please go to my blogspot (link below), click onto some of the links on the left sidebar, and let me know if you encounter any problems at all. Also, how fast/slow does it load?

Edited to add: ...especially with a few of the articles that I have listed in this thread, a few posts down...

TIA, bigtime!

GOODMORNINGMARSHMELLOWS.gif

I have no idea what the problem is, but at least you are getting people to come to your blog. smile

Maybe someone in WWW might be able to help you.

SNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpgHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Cajun,

I just did a bunch of clicking, works just dandy. No errors and pages loaded super quick! I do have DLS but my puter is a ragtag 4 yr old machine loaded down with Blues Clues games etc.

Now I am going to go back & read, site looks awesome!

Happy New Year,

Sue

Ok, more clicking and I did find what might be an error, either on my part or the blog server?

The section of Special Needs, Solar power for the hearing impaired wouldnt open, it wanted me to log in. Not being a blogger I dont know if its my error or not. I did clear my cache and had the same 'error'

Sue

ps. I am loving what you have on there!

Originally Posted By: Suz
Ok, more clicking and I did find what might be an error, either on my part or the blog server?

The section of Special Needs, Solar power for the hearing impaired wouldnt open, it wanted me to log in. Not being a blogger I dont know if its my error or not. I did clear my cache and had the same 'error'

Sue

ps. I am loving what you have on there!

It was the blog server. I tried that & it said:

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request."

GOODMORNINGMARSHMELLOWS.gif again, smile

THANKYOUCOMPUTER-1.gif for signing my guest book, smile and for looking at the place. smile

Wish I could update it. Like I said maybe one day I will learn how to do it on my own. smile

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifCHRISTMASLITTLEGIRLANDTREEHUGS.jpg

I just looked at my "Google Analytics" stats, and it appears that almost half of the vistors might be having some sort of problems, but I don't what kind!!!! Once I find out, I'll be able to be more specific in addressing complaints to the Blogger host.

Would this thread be better in WWW? I had forgotten about that forum, until Snowmom mentioned it...

These are some of the pages that seem to be giving folks the most trouble (they can be found in these headings in the left column.) I wish I knew kind of trouble folks are seeing.

Under the heading QUICK SUBSTITUTES & EASY FORMULAS FOR OVER 100 'CAN'T-DO- WITHOUT' ITEMS:

The stats show that this blog post has generated a lot of bounced hits...

* Homemade Ant Poison That Really Works

And also under the heading SURVIVING HARD TIMES...

These blog posts seem to be most problematic:

* Urban Survival During a Severe Crisis

* Lessons learned from Hurricane Katrina, Part One

* Lessons Learned from Hurricane Katrina, Part Two

* Thoughts on Rural America in Times of Crisis

* Thinking About 'Fleeing to The Mountains' If a Severe Crisis Hits Your Area? Read This Before You Bug-Out!

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

PCS, I think she was talking about my site. There are several there that are not working and I can't get into it to fix them. frown

I'm trying to get my pass word and have had no luck, so have to call them today I guess. frown I don't like calling people like that. frown

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

THANKYOUCOUNTRYGIRL.gif Grubby. smileTHANKYOUCOMPUTER-1.gif for taking a look. smile

I've got another quilt to make for our latest grandson, and haven't started it yet. That is something I have to do very soon. smile

Originally Posted By: PureCajunSunshine
Originally Posted By: ArmyOfFive4God
LOL, no problem. I was enjoying the inks til some of them quit working frown

What happened when it quit working? Blank? Error messages? Frozen?

Sorry, we have 2 threads going in this one. I meant Snowmom on that one. Yours I posted what the issue was above. HTH!

Archived