MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

prayer request

dogmom4

Last night a dear friend from church passed away after having had cancer for a year. frown This is the second lady in our church to pass from cancer in less than 2 weeks. Her name was Sonia.On the one hand I am so sad she is gone but I know now that she is pain free and walking with her Lord. Her husbands name is Toby...I know he misses her terribly and can use prayer...they were married a very long time...

Oh Stacy,

Condolences on your loss and the loss to your spiritual community. My deepest sympathy and prayers.

I'll add strength, peace and healing for you all.

5.gif

and keep you.

Take care,

cookie

Heavenly Father,

Thank You for taking Sonia home to be with You...where there is no pain or sorrow and where she will be able to all day long and through the night, sing glorious praises to You, whom she loves.

Remember her husband Tony, Lord...flood Him with Your peace and let him rejoice in the fact that the one he loved all these years, is finally in Your presence.

I long for that day too, Father God, when I can be forever more in the heavenlies, and the cares and burdens that weigh here on earth will be lifted forever in eternity. Just the thought of loving You and praising You forever, moves my soul.

May Your tender mercy flow over those that are left behind, until that time that You take them home too...

In Jesus Name,

Archived