MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Not Included in Who's Online

Centexan

This is probably unimportant.....but everytime I come to Mrs. Survival I check to see who's online. My "name" doesn't come up there. It seems that I may be listed as anonymous or invisible. It's probably unimportant, but just as I want to become familiar with others who frequent the forum, I would like for others to get used to my visits here.....am I being silly? How can I fix it? On My Stuff, My Preferences, I scrolled down to the bottom and I have checked "no" to Hide from Whose on Line. Help!

Sometimes I am there, sometimes I am not. It isn't reliable AT ALL. I wouldn't worry about it. The thing is broken.

That thing lies. I gave up on it. I'm always invisible, anonymous, or a registered user online. Then suddenly there my name shows up...and I feel like I'm thrust into the limelight in my underwear! LOL

Just keep posting and people will eventually know who you are. (and if you're like me and get sick of feeling not part of things, you will explode and saysomething stupid that ticks people off and then everyone will know you and after a flurry of explanations and apologies on all sides, you will finally feel like it's family and you might as well stay)

Hugs, oh invisible new friend. Keep posting. Nuff said.

You will show up if you make a post and keep posting. Sometimes if you wait a while and just read posts you become anonymous again.Don't worry too much about it..post in the shout box or the regular threads and that's how we'll get to know you. bighug

Cricket, if it's the thread I'm thinking of, it was moved to the Edge forum...

just keep posting! greet all new people with a hello! find posts to share in or comment on or ask questions...

just keep posting!

Archived