MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Darlene? Westie?

ArmyOfFive4God

I need to know what time you (dar) are picking West up from the airport. I figure it'll be fun to watch the news (since I'm local) to see when & why it's shut down. I'll also need to record the part where they haul the crazy person off in a straight jacket, kicking & screaming. It should bring in a few pennies when I mass record & market it to sell on here, among other survival sites.

Maybe you can just go hang around with a video camera??? shrug

You *know* wherever the ruckus is, that's where they are...

rofl

8am tomorrow morning. I am the one with the dog that looks like a pony! People will walk WAAAAAAAAY around me. Too funny!

Originally Posted By: ArmyOfFive4God
I'll also need to record the part where they haul the crazy person off in a straight jacket, kicking & screaming.

So which one is the crazy person? crazy

Oh, Westie, I am not too far from the airport, I want to bring you and Darlene an good ole fashion southern 12 layer chocolate cake. But I just might have to wait till Oct. The traffic will be terrible and I don't think I can make it back in time for work at 11.

Well everyone knows that westie is the crazy one...*I* am the innocent one.

I tried to get some sleep early cause I'm gonna be up at 4am, but I kept having nightmares about this little lady from CA with a big mouth.

DarleneSwoon

I arrived at 7:30 am this morning and finally got to Darlenes at 4:00 pm.

We stopped by to pick up a couple of canning jars and then off we were sent on a scenic route home.

While on this scenic route, Darlene pointed out a tree, another tree, and still another tree! I had never seen a tree before so it was really very exciting!

I saw this little town, several times and I think I have it memorized now.

we went North, South to go East to go West to get going back North again!

Scenic route indeed! she was lost!

The Puppy... he survived and on this scenic trip home... 1.5 hours now over 7! he was falling asleep sitting up. Like a baby fighting falling asleep is exactly what was happening. His head would drop and he would then waske up.

He didn't fit in the front seat with Darlene driving and me in the passanger seat.

Darlene's home is breathtaking!

More later, I am tired.

Glad you got settled in OK. My cousin lives in San Diego and wanted me to move out there many many moons ago. We visited and made a wise and hasty decision that we liked the rolling hills of piedmont NC. Nothing like seeing GREEN instead of brown. Hope you enjoy your stay and don't let Darlene feed you too much chocolate cake---you know how she is--lol

Archived