MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm Baaack

suzyq322

Hey all, this is a two in one post. One to let you know that I'm up and running again.

Two is to let you all know that Mom (Lois) is back in the hospitol. This COPD is really kicking her butt. Everytime she catches even the slightest cold, it imediately turns to pnumonia

To make matters worse, shr also caught the virus that has been going around. Dad and I have been so careful about washing our hands and keeping her environment disinfected, but it got by us any way.

She has been in since last Wednesday and (hopefully) will be home by this Wednesday

Take care all

Suzyq

Suzy, I'm so glad you are back and grateful for the update on your mom. I miss her very much. Please give her my love. I will continue to pray for her and please, keep us informed as to how she is doing.

praying

bighug

GOODMORNINGPUPPYINBOX.gif

WELCOMBACKFLASHINGCOLORS.gif glad you are up and running now.

I'm so sorry that your mom is so ill. Please let her know we are thinking of her, will praying for her too along with your family.

Give her lots of

hugsgirlandflowers.gif from all of us here. smileHAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

Welcome back chica,

You've been gone a while!

I'm putting my prayers in for dear Lois also and for you and your Dad. Please remember to take care of you too, okay?

Thank you for letting us know what's going on.

bighugpraying

Hugs and prayers chica

cookie

Mom is doing much better. When I talked to her today, she hadn't seen the Dr. yet. But she says she is feeling better and moving around a bit more.

I told her of all your kind posts and your prayers. I think it lifted her spirits alot!!! grouphug2 to all of you!!!

Suzyq

Archived