MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Surprise! Surprise 2 feet of snow in Maine.

OldMaineBear

How unusual for us to have snow in the winter.

It's finally got to me folks. I'm delusional.

We already are taking our lives in our hands just sticking our noses out of the driveway the snow banks are so hig. By the time we can see traffic, we're in it. My wife's son brought the front end loader home to knock some of the snowbanks back for safety.. My Dodge is still pushing it well, but there are fewer places to push it.

I WANY SPRING!! I WANT FLOWERS!! I WANT VEGGIES GROWING!!

*&^% +^# Al Gore and your Global Warming Scam.

How unusual for us to have snow in the winter.

It's finally got to me folks. I'm delusional.

We already are taking our lives in our hands just sticking our noses out of the driveway the snow banks are so hig. By the time we can see traffic, we're in it. My wife's son brought the front end loader home to knock some of the snowbanks back for safety.. My Dodge is still pushing it well, but there are fewer places to push it.

I WANY SPRING!! I WANT FLOWERS!! I WANT VEGGIES GROWING!!

*&^% +^# Al Gore and your Global Warming Scam.

Hahahahah!

awww... :hug3:

Here's the usual pics.

1st is our poor barn and my truck with snow still coming down.

2nd is where the Dodge got parked after plowing a single path to the road. The truck bed was empty last evening.

3rd is My Dear Slovak Wife's Jeep Wagoneer Collection. Yup those two lumps of snow have full size Jeep Wagoneers under them

The white dots in the pictures. That would be the snow coming down.

post-2014-1235404048_thumb.jpg

post-2014-1235404074_thumb.jpg

post-2014-1235404108_thumb.jpg

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Wow!!! you did get snow. We got just a couple inches a couple days ago and now you get the 2 feet of it.

It is sunny here today, but, cold, it was -15º when I got up this morning.

Just remember, Spring will come in time, yes, it will. :)

Those are great pictures, THANKSFORSHARING1.gif them. Hope the snow melts soon.

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Oh man, OMB!!! I was furious with the 3-5 inches we got Friday and look at what you got. Guess I'll quit whining!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures for those who're interested. Me, I've had enough snow in the past 3 or 4 months that all they do is make me groan!!! :0327: I am old enough now I wonder why I ever left California. Of course, when I go out and see the numbers of people I quickly remember.

Springs coming OMB. You just keep looking around that corner. By May I'll be gardening, you too?

Okay OMB, here's the plan, around noon I'll take the kiddos out and we'll start fanning some of this warm (compared to yours) weather that way. There's a fair number of us, so hopefully it will make a difference and encourage Spring to hurry up and arrive!

BE CAREFUL! We need you in one piece!

:hug3:

Morning, OMB...

We got about 6 inches overnight. That's really nothing for the Rockies, especially at this time of year, but I thought I'd commiserate with you anyway :kissy:

Archived