MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Luna's day!!

Trip

Today is Lunamommy's 10 Andi-verse-ree day !!! HAPPY A DAY BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band::balloons::cele::woohoo:

And I will be nice and play well with others all day just for you on your special day!!

:happy0203:

awww, thanks Mr. Grumpybear :wub:

Ward, Alec and I went to the zoo this morning- it was our first date June 10, 1995 and we've never missed a June 10th at the zoo- we've been in the rain, we've met on lunch hours and literally power-walked through it, we've been before and after surgeries and in various states of pain and worry, hope and happiness. Fifteen June 10ths at the zoo :)

then we went out to that new Chinese restaruant in Chandler for lunch- it was really good, too, Trip :P

while Alec was having his art lesson in Athens, we walked around the block to the little coffee shop and had a quiet hour to ourselves (ok- I did call and place my drug order for work, but that only took 10 minutes :whistling: )

now we're home and looking to have an un-eventful evening- omelets and a movie, then early to bed.

:darlenedance: I'm so very lucky :darlenedance:

Ward, Alec and I went to the zoo this morning- it was our first date June 10, 1995 and we've never missed a June 10th at the zoo- we've been in the rain, we've met on lunch hours and literally power-walked through it, we've been before and after surgeries and in various states of pain and worry, hope and happiness. Fifteen June 10ths at the zoo :)

Awwwww!!!! Now I'm sniffling.... that is SO romantic. :wub:

Happy Anniuversary, Lunamom & Ward! May you have MANY more together!

Trip, face it, you're just an old softie!

Hush Vic! We've already had him come after us with both barrles blaizing for daring to point out his sweet nature in that other thread...

post-4728-1244823481_thumb.png

Archived