MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

An UN- Birthday???

suzyq322

:woohoo: Well i had an un-birthday party this weekend. My real birthday isn't until December, but this year (I will be 50) I wanted to spend it with my whole family, so I celebrated it in July!!

I held the party at Mom and Dad's house so that we were all together, as Mom doesnt travel from home much, except for Dr. appts . , any more. Thank you Mom for letting us all fill your home with "kids". Even got my Dad's sister to come down from up in northern NY. Long ride for her , but I had so much fun visiting with her !! I am so glad she came.

3 of mom's sisters were able to be there of course all 3 of my kids were there,my Brother and his family, and my special friend Bruce.

One of Mom's sisters made me a poncho that is heavier than most afgans!! It is wonderful!! I needed something like that when the wind blows through this old house in the winter. My Brother brought me a bottle of Strawberry wine. And Mom and Dad got me a set of sheets , that I so desperately needed.

With dishes to pass, (GREAT FOOD!!) and the BEST company in the world I had a wonderful time!!

Now for a little extra news, Mom (Lois) is doing fairly well. She has a touch of hayfever to go along with the rest of the respatory problems, but she was up and around for the party and got to see family that she hasn't seen in quite a while.

THANK YOU Mom for letting us hold the party there. :bouquet:

I am so blessed to have the family that I have!!!

Suzy Q

What a wonderful thing, to be surrounded by your family. I too want to add my 'Happy Un-Birthday' to you. I hope you took lots of pictures to treasure, along with the memories. B)

Wishing you a very merry Un-birthday :):balloons:

That brought back memories for me, since we had Un-birthday parties with friends of my grandparents every time we visited in the summer. :wub:

I am glad your mom is doing better! Tell her we miss her and love her :bighug2:

Archived