MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Changes

Buttercup

Well hello all. It's been awhile since I have posted anything.. I come in and read now and then, but have basically been quiet for a long time.. My youngest daughter has decided to go back to public school this fall. I go back and forth on how I feel about that. But have finally decided to leave it all in God's hands.

My oldest daughter is pregnant with my 3rd grandchild. I turn 38 next Thursday. I am not sure where all the years have gone.

Last year my dh left his steady job and joined the union. This year I am thinking that's not such a good decision any longer. Nothing is stable. They have sent him from one job to the next. Work 10 days here and get laid off. Then about the time unemployment kicks in they send him somewhere else and mess that all up..

My son is now working and has a steady girlfriend. I think I am about ready to make him move in with them as he spends more time with her family than ours.. (besides I sure could use that room for preps!)

He and his twin sister turned 19 this past Saturday. I told their significant others I had just thrown their last birthday party. It was now up to them. This was their last teen birthday! (who am I kidding?)

So anyway here I am. Still me. A little more quiet than I used to be but ready to share a cup of tea again here at MrsS..

Hi Buttercup! Great to see you! :wave:

You surely have had lots going on in your life, glad to read the update. 38 and your 3rd grandchild on the way? You're too young to have grandchildren! :D

:pc_coffee: I don't have any tea to offer you, but I'll share my coffee!

Archived