MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Has this kid gone crazy?!

michelle

:o 4 year old dd keeps asking for a.... "baby"! :o

DS is 2 now and she said they want a sister and a brother. Two more kids!!! This child has lost it! I tried to explain that babies don't stay babies. That they get big and will get in her stuff. (Didn't help since DS already does this :lol: ) Then I tried to talk her into more animal babies instead of babies but oh no... she wants both! Kids! :0327:

:o 4 year old dd keeps asking for a.... "baby"! :o

DS is 2 now and she said they want a sister and a brother. Two more kids!!! This child has lost it! I tried to explain that babies don't stay babies. That they get big and will get in her stuff. (Didn't help since DS already does this :lol: ) Then I tried to talk her into more animal babies instead of babies but oh no... she wants both! Kids! :0327:

:huh: Ummm, Michelle? It's not like Santa or the Easter Bunny brings 'em...

You realize *they* can't really decide these things? :blink:

:24::24::24:

Get a five-pound bag of meal or flour. Paint a face on it. Diaper it. It is now her baby. She has to carry it with her every where she goes, and change the diaper every two hours, and wash a bottle to feed it every two hours. I doubt this will outlast the weekend.

My son named his "Fettucine Alfredo." I used to have a video of them...

She has baby dolls that she carries around. Even has the diapers and bottles to them (got the peeing baby alive for Christmas). She carts the baby and its diaper bag everywhere and it hasn't helped. The little mama wants a real one. :24:

Get a five-pound bag of meal or flour. Paint a face on it. Diaper it. It is now her baby. She has to carry it with her every where she goes, and change the diaper every two hours, and wash a bottle to feed it every two hours. I doubt this will outlast the weekend.

My son named his "Fettucine Alfredo." I used to have a video of them...

What a scream. When my cousin was 4 she patted my mom on the arm. "It's alright, Aunt Eileen...I've been talking to G-d. You are gonna have a little boy!" My Mother shot my Aunt a shocked look. "Judy, you had best start supervising this kid's prayers!"
:lol: Was your mom pregnant at the time? Before I found out I was pregnant with DD my cousin's little girl (3 yo at the time) came to me and said, "Everything's gonna be alright. You're gonna have a pretty little girl with blonde curly hair and big blue eyes just like me!" I took a pregnancy test and was pregnant!!! DD is 4 now with blonde curly hair and big blue eyes just like T and they could pass for sisters! :24: Don't trust little ones when they start talking about people being pregnant! :unsure:

Two years ago my youngest DD, came and informed me that she would like a baby brother or sister. I suggested that I am a little old for that - I was 49 and kids aged 24, 23, 20 and 12. Her answer was so simple.

DD - "Well Mum, I was reading about Abraham and Sarah, so now I am believing for a little brother or sister."

Mum - "Well I think you would have more success if you prayed that your sisters got married and had babies"

Must be the age. When my dd1 was 4 1/2 , ds was20 months and dd2 was a new born. She was helping me take care of dd2 when she said "Mom for our next baby" I stoped her there and said there will not be a next baby. She wanted to know why not, told her I was 38 and too old.

SueC

Sarah and Abraham that's funny.

My kids, aged 6 and 3 1/2, regularly petition me for the addition of a baby to our family. Problem is, DH got snipped and I had to have a hysterectomy. LOL It AIN'T gonna happen!! One day, I explained that I got sick and the doctors had to take out the place where babies grow. My kids suspiciously looked at my tummy (I mean, after all, to them all you need is a belly!), and then my son got a thoughtful look on his face.

"It's okay, Mama -- we can just go to China!"

His cousins are adopted from China. ;) Apparently, all you need to do is go there and they just give you a baby. They give the baby to you in a backpack. LOLOL :grinning-smiley-044:

I love how kids' minds work!! And how they think having babies is so simple!

Archived