MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

For those of you who blog, Twitter, Facebook, beware

Vic303

They are also watching the forums...

'The initiatives were designed to gather information from 'online forums, blogs, public websites, and message boards,' to store and analyze the information gathered, and then to 'disseminate relevant and appropriate de-identified information to federal, state, local, and foreign governments and private sector partners,' the group said in a court filing.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2079283/Tweeting-word-drill-mean-Twitter-account-read-government-spies.html#ixzz1hrZXlaC2

:animal0017: oh yea. I am on Facebook and have lots of christian and outspoken conservative friends. Like I would be a big duck in a huge pond.......k....... well if they march up to my door and take me away to the guillotine, I guess I get to help Jesus rule the earth later, right?

Well, that would be quite satisfactory.... so it's not going to keep me from doing what I do now.

I am glad to say most folks I know who were quite mistaken in choosing the libtard radical in charge are very upset and realize I was right.

Gosh knows who else might end up in that position now, if we get that far and nothing else huge happens between now and then, but I will bank on the mindset that no matter what, prices are not getting any better and I will just keep on seeing to taking care of myself the best I can, no matter what happens and hope to avoid the dweeb :darth duck: that try to track us down if it gets to that, now that all the 'paperwork' officially sets that very thing up, as we saw recently occur regarding our own citizenry and that of the world.....

I post a lot of extra stuff , that is lighthearted too, hoping FB doesn't censor me. I make it look lighthearted on purpose but follow alot of other informative posts and do replies. I tend to post on the economy , not so much the politicking stuff, of my own choice because its helping people realize many are in or could be in dire straights economically and they are more likely to prep some for themselves , change the way they do things this way, since all the items you need for that can be used for all else when it comes to surviving bad events. :buttercup:

:laughkick: Yeah, Jeepers. My EXCITING days involve 1) the cat tearing apart the tiny birds nest I found and have displayed for years.....and spread debris alllll over the house. Vacuum hasn't worked since it ate the poufy duster last week. <_< 2) dog pukes on rug...remove rug from house to porch to deal with when temperatures are above freezing 3) In trying to get to yowling cat in bedroom, I catch toe on shelving - BigDog was in-the-way! Think I broke toe. :o 4) after wrapping throbbing toe, finally reach still-unhappy cat. She's puked all down the bed blankets AND floor. [puking and leaping at same time? :wacko: ] Bedding and more clean-up rags join the rug on the porch. Tempuratures still freezing. 5) Upon dressing to go outside to deal with puke stuff, a hoodie snatched off the hook snaps into my open eye. Sit with hand over eye until it stops watering and vision restored. :blink:

I wouldn't have the time or energy for sedition or anything really interesting. Too busy attending to senior animals...and puke! :banghead:

But then, I don't have time for Facebook....don't have the bandwidth in my brain for Tweets and such. Can't even figure out how to download fiction books to my useless iPod. :shakinghead: Just leave me to my cute goat milking and trying to get the durned dog to shut up!

MtRider [...can't even hear myself think 'round here today :gaah: ]

:laughkick: Yeah, Jeepers. My EXCITING days involve 1) the cat tearing apart the tiny birds nest I found and have displayed for years.....and spread debris alllll over the house. Vacuum hasn't worked since it ate the poufy duster last week. <_< 2) dog pukes on rug...remove rug from house to porch to deal with when temperatures are above freezing 3) In trying to get to yowling cat in bedroom, I catch toe on shelving - BigDog was in-the-way! Think I broke toe. :o 4) after wrapping throbbing toe, finally reach still-unhappy cat. She's puked all down the bed blankets AND floor. [puking and leaping at same time? :wacko: ] Bedding and more clean-up rags join the rug on the porch. Tempuratures still freezing. 5) Upon dressing to go outside to deal with puke stuff, a hoodie snatched off the hook snaps into my open eye. Sit with hand over eye until it stops watering and vision restored. :blink:

I wouldn't have the time or energy for sedition or anything really interesting. Too busy attending to senior animals...and puke! :banghead:

But then, I don't have time for Facebook....don't have the bandwidth in my brain for Tweets and such. Can't even figure out how to download fiction books to my useless iPod. :shakinghead: Just leave me to my cute goat milking and trying to get the durned dog to shut up!

MtRider [...can't even hear myself think 'round here today :gaah: ]

:hug3:

Archived