MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello!

Hello,

I have lurked here for years and enjoy having the company of likeminded individuals. :grouphug:

I did post here a few times back in 08, but I cannot remember any of my contact info, so I created a new login. I've since been through a divorce and have now remarried, so it is probably just as well. :rolleyes:

I have started a garden, enjoy crocheting, canning with a water bath, and have horses, goats, and chickens on my ex husbands property. I live in Florida, and love prepping. My ex-husband was a prepper, and I am starting to get my current husband into this lifestyle. My ex and I are best friends, (we have three children together) so his property is my ultimate bug out location. Hope this doesn't sound too weird. :sEm_blush:

Just wanted to stop in and say hello!

Hi and WELCOME! :wave:

The Ex thing doesn't sound strange to me. Mine just happends to still be one of best friends. We don't live close geographically and our son is an adult, but we still talk on the phone about every other week. Sure beats the bickering and fighting type of split!

:lol: Thanks! I have Nubian goats, and they are great milkers! I love goat milk!

:welcome4: What kind of goats? I have horses, goats [Nigerian Dwarf], and ducks. .... :lol: but you might already know that if you've been lurking for years. :ph34r:

Glad you're here to talk to us now tho!

MtRider :wave:

Yeah, I can't even drink store milk after years with goat's milk. :shrug: My little Nigies don't give a lot but I don't have a big family to provide for. Sometimes I wonder if the little rascals are actually easier to manage than the full size breeds. Mine are absolute hooligans some days. Take yesterday, for example. :banghead:

MtRider [..love my goats but some days..... :tapfoot: ]