MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

:grinning-smiley-044::008Laughing::24:

Hilarious! But nope, I'm with Daylily. Abhor the feeling and managed to avoid it by eating really slow while we watch Little Liz Taylor in "National Velvet" I've seen the last ten minutes a few times but finally I got to see almost the whole movie.

Weather held tho we have a little snow and a lot of fog. But it's the type of fog that you can easily see all the road....but :blink: the mountains around us disappear!

Home safe now. I'm not feeling quite well. I think I'm having bronchial trouble again. :sigh: My voice is so deep my dad thot it was DH on the phone this morning. :grinning-smiley-044:

MtRider ....in bed; pellet stove going; leftovers if we get munchies; ....not getting up. :pc_coffee: Need hot cocoa!

Well, I did well. I actually made chicken instead of turkey but with a neat combo of spices that turned out quite good! Wild rice with a cauliflower, broccoli carrots side dish that I added mushrooms to, some buttermilk biscuits, black olives, and did bake a big pumpkin pie but I think I will wait for a slice, lol. I just ate rather late.

Less mess to clean up not doing a turkey this year, besides the Arachodonic Acids in it make my scalp sore, as it stirs up my lupus and I want it to stay in remission! If I had turkey leftovers I would eat too much turkey over the next several days and that would not be good. ( I can get away with one meal, but living alone, its just too much turkey! )

I have not really bothered in a long time to do a good meal, so I made it good today.

Still getting used to my oven in this new to me apartment and the floor evidently does have a slant in the kitchen as the pie is not even , lol, but the crust is just fine!

Nope, we did fine. Put the turkey breast in last night and let it slow cook in the roaster. Done this morning so we had fried turkey with our 'taters and eggs for breakfast. then turkey sandwiches for lunch, and at our Thanksgiving meal around 6:00 pm...which is our preference. Put turkey #2 in the roaster and it' pretty well done so lowered the temp and will start canning it tomorrow as well as putting in turkey #3 in the roaster.