MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Chaos settling down

GD in Washinton could not get her car out of the driveway to pick up her DH at the ER. He had to find someone to bring him home. He has a concussion and whiplash. He is in a lot of pain right now and they won't let him come back to work until Tuesday. But will be ok. They got 8 inches of snow and ice, and it is not over yet. GD stayed home from work today as she still can't get car out of driveway. Told her to use kitty litter or sand under the tires for traction and see if that will help get her out. So, she is going to try that later if the snow doesn't start to melt soon. She is 3 hours behind us so still too cold for it to start melting. Don't ask me why but it seems every time one of these G. children get sick or hurt, it doesn't matter how far away they are, they always call me for answers. I love they keep in touch but when they call about something that has happened it tends to make you worry even though there is nothing you can do. So, I am just there for them and keeping them calm if needed.  

• Like 3

Was wondering how your older daughter was doing, Euphrasyne.  Seems like a LOT of unnecessary drama has been gone from your house with MIL and DD18/19.  Will pray she's doing well in her environment and growing into a capable adult. 

MtRider  :pray:  

• Like 1