MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Temporary restraining ordered filed to prevent covid shot in children

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama, May 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A group of parents, along with America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) and written by Thomas Renz, Esq., filed a motion in federal court seeking a temporary restraining order “to prevent the expansion of the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for COVID-19 vaccines to include children under the age of 16,” according a statement released earlier today.

The motion was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama and is directed against Secretary Xavier Becerra and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). It consists of numerous plaintiffs representing various interests and backgrounds, including “physicians and the parents of minor children who are alarmed about offering children experimental products that have not undergone long term animal or safety studies.”

“We’ve never seen this level of side effects for any vaccine without the FDA taking action,” stated Dr. Angelina Farella, AFLDS Pediatric Medical Director. “The Rotavirus vaccine was pulled for 15 cases of non-lethal side effects and the Swine Flu vaccine was pulled for 25 deaths. But now, by the CDC’s own data, we are seeing a 12,000 percent increase in deaths with these vaccines and they’re still talking about giving this to our kids.”

The lawsuit also challenges the legality of "emergency use authorization" since that law states that children must be at risk, which the CDC says children are statistically at ZERO percent mortality rate by COVID-19.  The "emergency use authorization" also states that it can only go into effect if there are no other viable treatments for the virus. 

Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Zinc, and Budesonide have all been proven as effective treatments by multiple doctors. 

This lawsuit throws the kitchen sink at the unethical collusion and marketing campaign of this deadly vaccine through Big Media, Big Tech, Big Pharma, and Big Gov, all to financially benefit globalist billionaires. 

https://renz-law.com/

• Thanks 3

bout time.  i wont be taking the vaccine either, because something is definitely rotten in denmark and stinking to high heaven.  just WHY are they so anxious to force vaccines upon us after they wont stand on their own merits?  Adding children who are not at risk to their guinea pig population is just vile.

• Like 1

:hapydancsmil:

I agree Kappy. And using pregnant women too.

I'm still holding out too. I won't say I'll never take it but I sure won't with the lack of information they are feeding us. Something is wrong.  

• Like 2

Unborn children should never take an untried-over-years vaccine.  Never, ever.  Born children with undeveloped systems shouldn't have to either.  The problem is that so many adults are refusing the vaccine and keeping a reservoir that lets the disease mutate and stay ahead of the vaccines.  Effectively, kids are having to take higher risks because adults refuse to take lower risks.

Edited by Ambergris

No child should be taken an experimental drug of any type. I am not getting it under doctors orders as I have auto immune disease and graves disease. When I went to see about my cell phone getting fixed, I also found out that the girl that helped me said her mother cannot get the vaccine for the same reason. There are a lot of reasons older people are not getting this vaccine. But the main reason is because the research leads as always to following the money and because it is experimental. We do not know what the long term effects of this drug is.  Also this is a part of the new green deal. For anyone that doesn't know what this really is and not what they are saying it is. Never trust the government. They are not truthful. They are trying to depopulate the world, this is not just the United States but the world. There are a lot of things going on they do not want us to know about. So yes, I am glad someone is standing up for these children's rights about this vaccine. They should not be getting it and I hope every state has someone to stand up for these children.