MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Snowmom?

:wave:    Everyone,  I'm so sorry I haven't been in for a very very long time.    

My DD and I both had Covid, and in fact, I missed going to church in July except the last Sunday.    I'm thinking she went one time without me.    

Neither one of us were really to sick.    So I was glad we had gotten our shots.      Yes, I got them and since I live with her she got them.     My heart doctor said I really needed to get the shots.      So far neither of us have gotten a booster shot.    I don't plan on it unless my heart doctor tells me I have to.

I had a bad sinus infection after the Covid, I was sicker with the infection than with the covid.   

We had a family reunion at one of my nephew's homes in August.    September just came and was gone.    We had a Craft Show in May and again last Saturday, Oct. 1.    We have one in November and going to get one at the end of October.     No, I'm not busy.    :)   :)    

Yes, the Christmas Ornament Exchange is now on line.   :)      So far there are 3 of us.   :)

I will try my best to be in here more.  

• Like 7