MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Kygal

WE HAD A GOOD TIME AND A GREAT TURKEY, AND NOW WE ARE ALL HO HO'D OUT. LOL oops, i left the caps lock on...heh i am not shouting. sorry. its after 1 am here and i am tired. morrigan was so excited, and unlike most 7 month olds, she just tore off the wrapper to see what was inside, and she played with the TOY not the wrapper!! i swear, that baby is a genius! sapphire got yet another barbie....geeez...where does it end?! lol she has more babbies at the age of 7, that me and my 2 sisters, our mom and all her sisters had combined

anyways, i am off to bed, my poor husband is not feeling too well. not enough sleep, or fibre. poor pat!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

We had our whole family here for dinner yesterday (16). It was so much fun. Today, we'll be at our oldest DD's inlaws for late lunch (hoagies,etc). It will be smaller group (11) and very low key. I need to go bake a couple of pies.

Take care.

We went to my sisters for dinner where Mom was today, My sister and brother cooked dinner and everyone popped in and out, grab a bite and on to see their kids or whatever. Makes it nice for Mom, and enjoyable for all. Hope eveyone is having a Joyous day.

Merry Christmas everyone

It's middle of the afternoon and I've been having some peaceful, quiet time while the guys are out hunting chanterelles. We may have cream of chanterelle soup with our dinner if they have luck.

We had a great time opening gifts last night and just a good time being together as a family - except my daughter-in-law who stayed home. She had ordered our gift and it hadn't come yet and she was afraid UPS would leave it on their doorstep and it would be stolen. Darn, I wish she had just come anyway. To me people are more important.

When we were on vacation in the fall I found this little mechanical cardinal that chirps and moves like a real bird. That was one of DH's gifts but really our cat was just mesmerized by it. We put it on the floor and she crouched in front of it and gave it a tap with her paw.

One of my sons gave me the DVD of a movie I love and hadn't seen in years - The Neverending Story - so we all enjoyed watching that last night.

We had a windstorm in the night that blew down a section of our neighbor's fence. Frankly, it looks much better without it. We'll see what she decided to do.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day/evening.

Nearly 4pm here, turkey is in the oven and family will be here in an hour. We have such a small house, I don't know how we will make it with 7 adults and 4 dogs. Such a blessing. Christmas was wonderful, my youngest son had his girlfriend here. We are kind of an odd family and I was worried, but I think she had a blast.

Archived