MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I'm New Here

anyala

I just thought I would say "Hello" and introduce myself. My name is Anyala, and I am a Christian woman married to a wonderful Christian man. We have four precious children who we homeschool. We live in Illinois.

We understand the importance of prepardness and self-sufficiency from biblical principals. Our first love in life is the Lord and doing His Will.

My hobbies are crocheting, knitting and spinning wool. I also like to quilt, but I prefer the fiber arts over sewing. I am currently teaching my nine year old girl to spin wool on a drop spindle. My husband likes water gardening and raises koi in our backyard pond. He is the main gardner in our family so he is the one who takes care of the vegetable garden and the property (small 1/2 acre, but we make do with what the Lord gives us).

I hope to receive the blessing of wisdom and information from all of you here, and I hope to be of some help to someone here as well.

God Bless and see you on the discussion boards.

Anyala

Welcome anyala...pardon our *dust* as we've been upgrading and moving our home to a new server here on the net...

We're glad that you've joined us and I'm sure that you'll find many like minded friends here...if you ever need a thing, please let us know.

Thanks Ma Steel, Darlene and Lois,

I appreciate the warm welcome. Ma Steel, I buy my wool in the form of cleaned roving from the annual knitting and spinning confrence that comes around in August.

Anyala

Archived