MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where's Everyone At Thursday?

Kaye

They are all sleeping....chat room was busy last night LOL!

Snowmom I've done nothin today except fix something for ds to eat and coffee for myself. Lots to do though!

I'm going jogging today...LOL! Don't know how far I will get but I'll give it my best. Weather is cool but looks like the sun is peaking out of the clouds.

Tomorrow is dentist day...

Not much else new for now. Have a great day.

Hi, another very warm day in East TN. I had to go to Sears Parts and Repair shop to get a thermostat for our dryer. DH installed it on his lunch hour, so now I can do the laundry (no outdoor clothes line). Also went to WalMart and Target for a few prepping items and to scope out kids clothes. Tomorrow through Sunday, TN is having "no tax on clothes & shoes (under $100/item), school supplies and computers (under $1500.)I want to get the 2 oldest grandchildren a school outfit, and then buy the clothes for all the grandchildren's Christmas presents. May also buy nightware for our children and their spouses for Christmas. Wouldn't you know it, they would do this after our children are out of high school. I would think it will help young families alot in getting ready for school. Now, I'm going to browse a few more minutes, then onto the laundry,etc. We may get a little rain this afternoon. Could really use some. Take care, everyone.

Hi Everyone

I dont know about up late with chat - I had a neat time chatting with CJ and Granny while they had their morning coffee! I know ... it was up late for me!

I finally got back to uni, headaches are under control, study load ... hmm I dont think I'll think about that! Assignment is done and will be handed in before the deadline. Shopping is done for the month plus. I think I can safely say I am back on track!

Have a great day

Sue

Archived