MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

staying away..

theyd

thought i would let you all know the why's i havn't been on much, and at times not at all. we lost half our income and that made things really hard. I was thankful to have what preps we did have which wasn't much as we had been using them before and was trying to get it built back up. it seemed that everytime i think i was getting a little ahead in one area of the preps the rug gets pulled off from under us. and each time i would come and read the post i would start feeling more behind. I started to feel so discourage and getting down. then our garden didn't do well at all, it was so disapointing. it just seemed that everything i tried to do turned to poo!!! and it got to me.. so i decided to stop reading for a bit, and try to get my head wraped around what was happening and try to pull us out of this glum... well i hope that helps explain why i was away for a while

I used a lot of my "preps" when my daughter lost her job and took a month to get another one and then two weeks to the next pay check...I prefer to think of it as a dress rehearsal. I think we all agree that we are here to support each other, in good times and rough times too. You can PM me if you just want to complain or need someone to listen. I'll be praying for you and your situation to get better.

Archived