MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Misty Monday

MommyofSeven

It is certainly misty outside...and foggy and cold. We may get snow tonight.

We have to go to town today if we can borrow a car, just need to pick up a few things at the store. Tomorrow we make our first payment on the Suburban so we won't be in this position anymore. If we can't borrow a car, DH will work on our car. Probably won't get it finished, though.

Other than that will be normal chores. Now that the house is clean it's so much easier to do those chores. I just didn't have the chance to do the house the way I wanted last year with moving a week before the baby came. It feels much more like home now.

Dinner tonight is chili cheese dogs. Yummy!

Mo7

Good morning. It's cool here (finally!). The high yesterday was 84. I spent my weekend at my mom's again trying to get things done there. She spent last week down here because she had to go to the dentist for an infection. She is finally getting some much needed dental work done. Word to the wise...keep up with your dental hygiene! Regular cleanings will cut costs and boost your health in the long run!

I have today off. That's fortunate since when I started to go to bed last night I noticed that the AC seeemed to be running and running. I messed with the thermostat and it wouldn't shut off. So, I turned it off at the breaker box. Today I have to get someone out to fix it. Fortunately, the previous owner provided a one year home owner policy to cover such things.

I also need to go to Sam's to get dog food, do my , and get busy on my day.

48 pints of strawberries

24 pints of blueberries

24 pints of blackberries

and 24 quarts of tomato juice

Yea! We freeze the produce when it first comes in because I hate to can when it is hot. It is lovely cool weather right now, so we are on a spree. My 16yo DD is a wonderful helper. She could probably do it by herself this year, but why miss the opportunity to work alongside her?

Beeper is going off, got to run . . .:winkie:

Kim in IN

Archived