MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Yay!!!!! Saturday!!!!!

mommafitz

Hi every one

I did get to the shops with my DD's. The youngest was quite happy, we found, knee length denim shorts, some light weight cotton pants that can change in length, a swim suit, a swim shirt and got some new knickers for her. I found 2 nice tops and older DD also found a couple of tops.

When we finally got home I had a little time at home and then took youngest up to the pool for a swim. It is still too cold for me, maybe in another week or so! Now it is time to head for bed, I keep yawning!

Good night!

Sue

Oh mommafitz, I'm so sorry for your family friend and her family. Prayers.

Today we're having Roan's birthday party. Hot dogs, macaroni salad, creamed corn casserole and beans. Then cake. No big deal. Looking forward to getting together with friends and neighbors, though.

Making a huge batch of French Toast this morning for the freezer. Then cleaning, not that there's much to do. So nice to have the house already clean!

We went for a ride last night in OUR new Suburban. It's so nice and roomy. It's a 91, FWD, nice and tank like. Room for all the kids, the one on the way, and the dogs. Perfect for bugging out. Has a spot for a TV, too, that may be a Santa present for all the kids.

OK, off to eat something not sweet so I can have a bit of French Toast!

Mo7

Hauled two truckloads of wood home this morning and then stopped and had breakfast at the restaurant where I work. Another friend was there and he said he has two cherry trees that have been down for a couple of years and if we want to cut them that we can have them. YEAH!

We had quite a productive weekend. I canned 200 pounds of apples and my ds and dh brought another truckload of wood in from the woods. It has been down, but not split since spring.

Mommafitz, we'll be praying for all your requests.

Kim in IN

Archived