MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My Daughter

Lilly

My 23 year old daughter is going through a very hard time right now. About 6 months ago they found some precancerous cells on her Cervix. She had to go through a procedure in which they cut out a small portion of her Cervix to be tested. It is called a kolpo or something like that. She went for her check up yesterday and they scraped her Cervix out. She is in a lot of pain. The Dr. told her that if she ever wanted to have more children she would be on bed rest.

She also has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. A.D.D. and Seasonal Effective Disorder, and Pernicious Anemia. I am very worried about her health and her state of mind right now. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Lilly,

Will do. Have her get a 2nd opinion on the more children issue. I went through the same thing (although did not have PCOS), and was told the same thing...3 kids ago. I have had bouts with limited bed rest but never severely limited, kwim?

I will hold her in my prayers, it is a horrible thing to go through.

Mo7

Adding your daughter to my prayer list. I feel for her--I have PCOS, too, and I've just spent the past nearly two years fighting breast cancer. Your daughter is going through a really tough time; she's blessed to have your loving care. I'll definitely keep her in my prayers--and you, too. 0002.gif

Thank you all. My Sister in Law has PCOS and it took her eight years to get pregnant. She was on bedrest almost the entire time and stayed with me during the day. I lived nearby. I have seen what she went through, so I know what my Daughter is in for with this disease.

Archived