MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

doggie pics

dogmom4

jewlzm, I have a friend that has to tie her refrigerator door handles together to keep the dog out. They got home one evening and, well, you can imagine the mess.

DH came home from having coffee in town one rainy morning and asked me if I'd looked out the door. I hadn't so did and the (hopefully) attached picture is what I saw. We're out in the country and he doesn't belong to any neighbors. We figure someone dropped him off and he adopted us. He captured our hearts immediately.

Originally Posted By: jewlzm
Dee.. your pic stopped right under the nose.. Hes cute from what I could see.

OK..see...I thought it was just me.. He looks pretty hairy...
Stacy

Ok, I think I have it now. Michael or was it Lori, there was no little man icon, told me how to do this....so, here goes.

I am keeping my fingers crossed all the same! smile If it works this is Emerson who showed up at the door one rainy morning.

1c30f16f.jpg

I think I figured out how to do this!! The top pick is my nephew with Dagwood in front and Tyson laying off to the side...the bottom one is me and some canning with Dagwood peeking to see what's going on.

Q

A breeder about 15 miles from here raises Wheaten's. I've been told Emerson is part Wheaten and no one knows what else. I have a feeling the breeders had a dog do is "deed" on the wrong dog and ended up with Emerson and who knows how many others. Emerson, thankfully, found a good home...I hope, if there were others, they did too.

Q, great to see a picture of you and wow that's a beautiful pantry of canned goods. With the 2 pictures together like they are it looks like your nephew is sitting right above your head on a board being held up by the door and pantry shelf. Too funny at first sight!

I thought the same thing, Dee! I had to look again, trying to figure out how they got a couch on top of the door. LOL

Your dogs look like good companions, quiltys41.

These are great pics. Dee, Emerson is so cute!

clapsmiliesewinggoodafternoon.jpg We are getting some of our icons back. smile This is great. smileclapsmilie

Q. all you need to do when you are posting more than one is to push enter a couple times and then there will be space between pictures. smile Then preview your post to check it out. smile

I love all the pictures you have put in so far. smile I did mention I would try to find one of Prince and Queen when they were small, well, I did fine some. smile Prince will be the first picture and then Queen.

PRINCEJANA.jpg

QUEENJANA.jpg

These were taken shortly after we had gotten them. Probably just a day or so in fact. The following pictures are probably when they were a few months old, maybe 3 months. Like so many people, someone didn't put dates on the back of the pictures. I wonder who that was. DUH3.gifhaveniceday

These are Prince and Queen the day before we had to put Queen down. frown She was soooooo sick. frown

PRINCEaug292005.jpg You can see that Prince wasn't to good either.

This is Queen.

QUEENA.jpg She was in so much pain and wouldn't lay down at all that night or not much. I heard her going and coming in our room all night. frowncryingbluetears.gif

How Prince lasted the next almost 7 months is something else. They were about 13, {Queen), and 14, {Prince}, years old when we had to put them down.

Archived