MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

doggie pics

dogmom4

So cookie asked a while back to see pictures of my puppies...only they're not as cute and little anymore and have all moved on to their new families. At one point we had 13 dogs running around our suburban home. crazy Here is a picture of Abby with the little beasties trying to nurse. smile

384-0696900-R1-042-19A.jpg

How adorable!! I loved the little one in the clothes basket! I have 6 dogs now and would have took one of them in a minute. Although after the last one went to the vet yesterday for surgery (snip, snip), DH says "NO MORE!" What happy looking little puppies!! Oh yeah, the family wasn't bad either lol.

Q

Well I do, but it wont let me attach them? I tried the file manager, but I must have saved them in something other than .jpg or .gif...one of these days I'll have my son, the IT whiz kid help me figure that out lol.

Q

How cute! All of them laying on the floor, the one with it's head hanging off the cart sound asleep and the one with your son laying on the floor are my favorites. The puppies are cute but his smile is adorable.

I'll also admit I'm glad they're all yours and not mine! smile

Stacy!!!

Truly Dog Mommy!

The pics are soooooo fabulous. I only applied minor guilt, folks, honestly (fingers crossed behind back).

Really great! And the bonus family pics!Puppypuppypuppypuppykidpuppypuppypuppykid!Fantastic! Thank so much buddy.

Let me just tell you guys that I don't have them all here any more...I would be totally insane! crazy One done live right across the street, so I get to see her pretty much everyday. Out of all of them, 9 stayed here in town and 1 went to Redding and one went to Sacramento. We run into them a lot around town. I only have the mom(Abby)left...we had to put down the dad (Bailey) last year because he developed a very fast growing cancer (He was my first Golden and very sweet). Abby is the smartest dog I have ever known...she is a dog with "common sense" if a dog can have that, ya know? I may breed here again some day, but I still remember how much work it was having them all here. Ds12 had a blast having them here...we pulled him out of school when they started coming. I had been at work only an hour when dd20 called me yelling in the phone "There's a puppy here! What do I do!!??" I just told her to stand back and watch and I'd be right home. grin But, as I said they were a lot of WORK.....so no more doggies for a while.

Stacy

So many puppies and so many different personalities. smile They are all so cute. Your kids love them that is for sure, just by looking at the pictures you can tell that. smile

Well, I have put this one in before, but here it is again. This is Minnie.

MINNIEDAYAFTERWEGOTHER2.jpg This was the day after we had gotten her and had just given her a bath a short time before the picture.

Another one of her the same day. MINNIEDAYAFTERWEGOTHER.jpg

I don't know if you can see just how skinny she is, but she was only just over 11 pounds and they said she could gain up to between 15 and 17 pounds and be just fine.

You will be able to see the dates on most of the pictures so know when they were taken. You might be able to see the difference in her weight on these pictures too. smile

DCP_2174.jpg

DCP_2175.jpg

Then we tried to get some this morning and it took some doing as she wanted to play. smile

MINNIEB.jpg

MINNIEA.jpg

She now weighs about 17 1/2 pounds so she can stop gaining weight now. smile She is at least part long haired Jack Russell Terrier. They told us she was born in Jan. but she is still working on getting her bottom teeth in so, we are no so sure when she was born. We got her from the animal shelter in Dec.

I will find some of Prince and Queen when they were tiny and put in here too. smile

thcutethankyou.jpg . We do love her to pieces even though she gets into things. I forgot to put one in that I wanted to, so I will put it in now.

This one is when she decided to get into the box of kleenexes I have on the stand by the couch. smile I soon moved them out of her reach. smile

MINNIEWHATHAVEYOUDONE2.jpg

She is sooooooooo spoiled it isn't even funny. She is a very fussy eater and will only eat some of the Ol'Roy canned foods. She isn't into the dry food, and that is what we raised the other two on. We are trying to get her to eat some dryed food in her canned food, but it doesn't always work.

makes me want a puppy!!

Archived