MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

it is Friday. . .

GoodMorningsmiles.gif everyone and yes it is Friday. thth92cc65f2.gif

Right now the sun is out and it is only 5 degrees here, our wind chill is -9 and our high is only to reach 25 degrees.

Don't you just love all the new icons. smilewelcome3welcome6welcome5loveplacebathsofa :kettle: and the rest. smile

MM has been very busy since yesterday morning when I was on. smileth6dee1705-2.gif

What would you like for breakfast today???

BREAKFAST1.jpgOrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpgCOFFEEBLUECUP.gifbest_hot_chocolate_01.jpgTEAINGLASSCUP.jpg or milk2.jpg

Not sure just what I will get done today, but I do know I will do a load of laundry today.

You all take care and haveniceday as well as thththhavanicewknd1-1.gif

Good morning

It's cold and dreary here.

Today I need to do laundry-in th e fog lol.

Yesterday was one of those days, hoping today is much better!

Nothing major, just nothing got done. But it was OK, cause I snuggled with kids most of the day.

I am reading a book about Andrea Yates. It's depressing and it makes me mad that that a woman who was diagnosed as psychotic and who was known to be non-compliant with meds was left alone with her children. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The kids are home and we all slept late. Now I just have to wake up LOL.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

Mo7

Oh its going to be a beautiful day here! UP in the mid 70's and so sunny!

Just the usual chore set today. Nothing special planned .. other than maybe boiling the eggs to color for Easter. My son who is 4 has asked me every day this week if the Easter bunny came. .. I cant wait until I can tell him yes!

Im just a big kid myself smile

bighug to all

:hello2: It is a Good day despite having one extra 6 year old in the house. 6yo ds has a friend over, yesterday 12yo ds had a friend over - it doesn't matter how big your house is, or if you do make them play in the downstairs area, they are loud everywhere lalala

So far today I have finished up my transcription work for the morning, paid 4 bills online, one of which takes us much closer out of debt. We closed our two credit cards and are going to shred them this afternoon when dh gets home partytime

Well, I better go and take a look around the board before I get started on the rest of the day.

haveniceday

:yar:

Well it is 2 am Saturday morning - I have just finished my first assignment and now it is very much time to be tucked in bed sleepy Got just 5 days to do the next one frown

I can do it!

Archived