MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny (with slight chance of rain) Tuesday

MomM

Good morning everyone! Looks like it will be a busy day. DD has her last final this a.m., and this afternoon we are getting hair cuts. I have to vrown a big package of ground beef today, and then can it. Of course, the house could use some work too, but I don't know if that will happen.

Take care, everyone.

goodmorningrainandsun.gif MomM and everyone else. smile

The sun is shining here too right now and our temp is only 38 degrees this morning and our high is to reach only 65 today. That is ok though. There will be time for the real hot weather. smile

I wish your DD good luck with the final this morning. smile I know it always feels so good to get a hair cut, doesn't it. smile

We went shoppingcart last night as ground beef was on sale, and we bought about 16 pounds of it. It was $1.98 a # and that is a sale around here. So that is vac-packed and in the freezer now. smile

I need to get a load of laundry done today and some other things around here. I need to water the house plants again today too. smile

Well, for breakfast I think we will have, ORANGEJUICE2.jpgBREAKFAST1.jpg and fruit3.jpg today. smile

We did give Minnie a bath again last night and she wasn't to happy with us. But, we wanted to give her a bath before using the tick stuff on her. smile

Well, you all take care and HAVEANICEDAYSUN.gif . thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Morning!

The title threw me off-cause it's Wednesday LOL.

Supposed to be rainy here today. Last night we all fell asleep to the sound of rain. Was very nice.

DH's job interview didn't fly yesterday. The guy forgot. The receptionist (who we later found out is his wife) says he's a blond. They will reschedule.

Today we will be working on the house, then bathing a saxophone this evening. Spring concert is tomorrow night.

Mo7

Good morning all....

We woke up to 44 degrees this morning but bright and sunny. After having a sick DGS yesterday I'm kind of pooped. So far there's nothing going on today that I have to do and I'm hoping it stays that way!!!

Time for my 2nd cup of coffee so I'm off and you all have a good day!!! bighug

They are promising 4 days of nice weather with highs around 60. Yah...

DGS is going to court to get his daughter tomorrow, we are expecting him to bring her home with him, as she has been removed from her Mother home, (in another state) He is very happy about that.

Have a great day.

Mo7-hadn't noticed the Tue. thing either til your post. Nope not Tuesday-I have Tuesdays off. It's Wednesday-I have to work. BLAH!

Suppose to be a nice day here-partly sunny and in the 70's. Gotta get some pepper seeds started and rotatill. Maybe chop more onions-have 2 gal bags chopped and in the freezer waiting to do salsa-probably still have another 2 gallons to chop.

DBF is working on the boat. Can't believe we haven't went fishing yet. frown And gonna work on my chickie house as soon as we can find his buddy that has some scrap plywood type stuff.

Sounds like there are some deals out there on hamburger-also good with the whole feed thing going on with chicken and pork. Am waiting til my grandpa sends beef to process-may get a half this year instead of a quarter, as he's kinda mentioned that he may not raise cattle anymore due to the NAIS requirement in Mich. now.

Lois, I hope all goes well for your DGS and DGGD. Sounds like that little girl has been through alot. Will keep them in my prayers.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

bighug and Kiss-On-Cheek.gif

Archived