MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

red poppy jelly

Leah

Here's an odd coincedence....I had told Hubby about the poppy jelly then yesterday in the mail I got a package of RED POPPY SEEDS from a garden company!!!! How weird is that?? I will plant them on our property, but not til fall. (won't have electric for the well til then and dragging the gen out when we get up there on weekends is a p.i.t.a.)

Poppy wine? grin I think SO!

My flower bed at our old house was FULL of poppies-I saved seed. wink

And I thought the Poppy was just to look at.

Wow!!!!! the garden and the rest of the pictures.

All of that food made me hungry feedme . I haven't had breakfast yet, I suppose I really should get moving and eat.

But, it looks like some of those people are really pros. smile

thglitterthanks.gif for the link. smileth6dee1705-2.gif

I really like that site. A lot of the recipes are a bit fussy for a home cook, but there are some very nice ones there.

Most of the people seem nice too, and don't seem to care if you're not a professional.

GoodMorningHappyBeeDaisy.gif Wow!!! Wes, I thought it looked like they had to be.

I'll have to go back in one day when I have more time and get some of the recipes. smile There were a lot of the pictures that really looked so good. smile

thth12028229-1.gif again for posting this thread. smile

on the above link... I scrolled down and found a photo of lavander pound cake muffins or little cakettes! LOL!

must have gained 5 pounds just lookin'

Archived