MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Missing, The Missed

Cowgirl

Some of our frequent contributors have been noticeably absent of late, as was mentioned in another thread.

Quote:
Mother we have several people missing, another one is Goatherder, I haven't seen Nana in a while either, Belle is AWOL again. Hope everyone is doing well and know that you are missed. It is just not the same without you.

I sure do second that sentiment, that we sure do miss these folks. Hope all is well with each of them, and hope we hear from them again soon!

bighug

I’ve noticed others too when looking at “The best of Mr. S” threads…

DEBLYN, PHATKAT1956, SCHOOLMARM, sunnyboysx3, mommafitz, unikemom…

Where are you?

Originally Posted By: -6
Maybe it is me, I will start taking more than monthly baths if it will help. May even brush my teeth. Hate to do it for I just love that green tint--lol, wc

naw, it 'taint just you, -6...

Tripwire even has buzzards that follow him around 'cause his fur hide is smelly (he sez it's on account of the pizza).

But, it looks like Trip's buzzards have taken to following you around, too! LOL!!

All ya gotta do is take a bath twice a month, instead of once a month...and they'll go back to following ol' Tripwire, instead of you.

buzzz.gif

I'm here! I am sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Life had gotten so busy that I wasn't able to do much online. Our family is moving out in a week, and I am feeling like I can restock the pantry and freezers once again! So....here I am....ready to jump back in again! Thanks for asking! smile

Originally Posted By: PureCajunSunshine
Originally Posted By: -6
Maybe it is me, I will start taking more than monthly baths if it will help. May even brush my teeth. Hate to do it for I just love that green tint--lol, wc

naw, it 'taint just you, -6...

Tripwire even has buzzards that follow him around 'cause his fur hide is smelly (he sez it's on account of the pizza).

But, it looks like Trip's buzzards have taken to following you around, too! LOL!!

All ya gotta do is take a bath twice a month, instead of once a month...and they'll go back to following ol' Tripwire, instead of you.

buzzz.gif

Hey!! so not true!! the buzzards are following the pizza dude, like that last pizza tasted funny cause he used baby buzzard for the sausage and now their lookin for their chick... grin

When we moved into the cave nobody said we hadda shower ever month , that's pushin it a bit ya kno, gots to save water... rofl

Archived