MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's fascinating to me

cookiejar

Molly, LOL. The best thing about being a thread killer is that at least you get the last word. HA HA

Everyone else...it's not really the board. It's mainly me. I think I am trying too hard. Also, it's a bad time in my life right now, fighting a chronic illness that has me fatigued much of the time means my self esteem is at an all time low.

The thing about being a lurker for a long time is that you already love everyone here. I think I forgot that I'd have to earn friendship and that as a lurker you didn't know me. ::::::dopeslapping self::::

I am sorry. I should not have been so stupid and over sensitive about this.

Please forgive me and let me kill this thread sorry LOL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Mt_Rider
I know....we could count up who had their name at the very end of the most threads in the past 30 days and crown them queen post killer. Then we'd realllly know....

You know.. we could give this chore.. er.. lovely job to PCS she has a ton of energy and knowhow and since she is going through alot of the old posts anyways.....

*giggle*

I think everyone has had their shot at post killing though. I am horrible with not responding back right away and with forgetting what I signed on to post about. My memory is really really really bad lately and it gets worse when I am ill. So for that I do apologize.

I do try.. but sometimes it just doesnt happen the way people plan!
Originally Posted By: Jewlzm

You know.. we could give this chore.. er.. lovely job to PCS she has a ton of energy...
*giggle*

gaaahhh!!! panic.gif it only looks thataway when my hair is on fire!!

Originally Posted By: Jewlzm
...I am horrible with not responding back right away and with forgetting what I signed on to post about. My memory is really really really bad lately...

Duh huh, that's how it is with me, too. *sigh* I try and try... headbangBL.gif

To Judy and all our new friends: Know that 99.999% of the time, our hearts are in the right place, even though our posts may not always be!

bighug

Kayla, I'm the same way. I'll be reading something and think, dang that looks familiar, I feel the same way! Then I look over and see I was the one who wrote it.

I'm still getting the hang of the board. I keep seeing there are no new posts on the front page and when I go in a forum, I see new posts. Sometimes it says there is a new post and when I get in there, it turns out I did read them after all. So...if I don't answer someone don't take it personal. Send me a PM. I know that I miss a lot of posts!

Kayla, oh Kayla.....okay now that I have your attention.........what were we talking about? HMMMMmmmm....Okay maybe later....

Now honestly I have done that more often than I care to admit. But you know they have scientifically proven that women lose brain cells after the birth of each child.

Okay I will behave now....here.....for the moment....maybe......

roflbanananoyes :banana2: yesnolaughkick

i go to bed now

I've been lurking here for maybe 3-4 months now...and finally after TXQF Mom joined up, I decided maybe I had no reason to fear either. LOL

Like her, I don't want to get on any list...but honestly I'm probably already on a few LOL And though I joined another survivalist type group, it's nothing like this one...there is a warmth here that I was looking for, a feeling of family. So I decided to dump the other list and come here.

Archived