MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I have met some of the bestest people here

ArmyOfFive4God

And I mean that! In the past couple of months I have received some wonderful things in the mail, things that have really made my day (luckily I've gotten them on different days, so I've had a few days made, LOL). I found someone that is not far from me at all, and she has so many of the beliefs that I do, that I've seen in the short time I've "known" her. I've had pm's on a more personal level, when I've asked questions, directing me to the answers I need. Better than that, I have daily conversations with them (not necessarily all of them everyday, but nary a day goes by that I don't speak to someone via one of the above), some by phone, some by IM, some by pm on here. I appreciate the cards that I've rec'd & the gifts (my swap partner put so much of God's love as well as her own into my pkg), but more so I appreciate the talks, the laughter & the inspiration & motivation & the prayers. If you haven't taken the time to really get to know the folks on here, you should! Lurkers, come out of the shadows. This is an AWESOME bunch!!

For ALL of you- my friends, my acquaintances & those of you that I don't know yet, I appreciate you! I cannot express the gratitude I feel for having found this site!! MrsS for president! rofl

bighugbighugbighug

Humph--Bah Humbug--I just had rather be somewhere else less than here--LOL, Ladies, being here "'mounst" you critters just makes me enjoy life a lot better. I tell all my lady friends (all three) about the congeneality over here. Good to get to know some of you knotheads--not talking about Jewztm or Leah of course. Later on wc

Hey NOW! What did I do???

I like it here. Now maybe not everyone cares for my company (and there are probably quite a few ) but I do like quite a few of you. Even like chatting with -6 from time to time so neener

Im with Kayla! MrsS for president!!!

Archived