MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Off the board for a little while!

Bookworm

Hey ladies and gents! The boys and I are leaving this weekend to join DH at our new place. Please keep us all in your prayers for safety with traveling and our sanity, lol! I'll be moving with the four boys, two cats and four fish, plus a load of stuff from the house and two mattresses on top! YIKES! It's supposed to snow again this weekend so please pray that it won't happen - just sunny skies and dry roads please Lord!

I'll get back on as soon as I can but it may be a while.

Thanks for everything!

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg Bookworm and everyone.

I think we ended up with her snow. We have about 6 - 8 inches of snow now. frown I posted about it in the DD forum.

I will be praying that you get there safe and sound and without snow.

HUGS10-1.jpg

Well that didn't take long did it! DH got us set up with high speed very quick!! There was no snow and we actually had beautiful weather. The great and surprising thing was I only had to stop once, about 1.5 hours from my house to take the boys to go potty after that we just drove, the boys were pretty well behaved and our Suburban only used half a tank of gas!! eek I'm using that face for a big surprise! It was a 5.5 hour trip!!

Please keep praying though, the boys and I have to stay here by ourselves from Tuesday through Sunday - not looking forward to it. DH has to go back up to our old area for a class for work and to get the last load. Keep him in prayers for safety while traveling and me and the boys for safety while we're here alone. No close neighbors but at least we have two dogs. I know I won't sleep at all.

Thanks for all your wonderful prayers! I know they are being answered!

Glad you made it safely and that the boys were super behaved! clapsmilie

Hope things are going well for you in the new place.. Let us know how you like it! praying All goes well for your hubby's trip and return home.

Archived