MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Necie!! You are RUINING my computer screen!

Shandy

I cannot tell you how many times I have literally *smashed* that little bug you have in your avatar. And I can't seem to learn! Over and over again, I see that little bugger out of the corner of my mind, and *smack!*, down comes my hand on my screen.

And I know I've been "caught" again. DarleneSwoon

One of these days, I'm going to find a swatter avatar and then your little bug is in big trouble!

I hope I can find one before I punch in my computer screen.

boy howdy- it gets me every time too...

...except, with our house being over 100 years old and so NOT airtight, I usually see it and am so RELIEVED that it's so tiny...

...then I realize that Necie's is the pretend bug, and the 3 inch long one suddenly chasing after it is the real one :spider:

Living in a century old house in the South = your son can do a whole report on different types of insects (and reptiles and amphibians) (and that one on raccoons living in attics) without going outside rofl

• 3 weeks later...

Here ya go, gals... found by she-who-will-not-be-named...

smiley_emoticons_bug-blaster.gif

The only thing missing is a BIIIG smile on his face when he's done...

rofl

Notice how little bug just keeps coming back...and coming back...and coming back... whistling

roflroflrofl .... BWAH-HA-HA-HAH!!!

My cats like that little bug. LOL I however always think it is one of those darn fruit flies, and go to smoosh it with my finger, as I am reaching out I realize it won't smush. LOL

Archived