MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Aaliyah at 6 months

OldMaineBear

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

She is growing so fast, seems like it was just a short time when you announced her. :) She is so cute and I love those dark eyes. :):) Isn't it nice to be a grandparent. :) You can love them, spoil them and then give them back to the parents. :)

The name Aaliyah mean: Lofty, sublime, exalted, it is Arabic. :) Yes, I looked it up on Google. :)

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

What a lovely name for a lovely girl.Western cultures choose baby names for harmony of sound or to be unique. Eastern cultures choose baby names based upon definition.

What a cutie. Look at those cheeks ! Makes you want to kiss her sweet little face.

I hope we get a girl ! My "kids" are going to do a foster/ adopt. They are still in the process of getting started, so it will be a few months at least until they get a child in their home. I hope the first one is the right one and will legally become theirs. If not, at least they will have provided a loving, safe home for a child for as long as possible for them to do so. Grandkids are just the best thing. They bring so much joy to your lives.

Archived