MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi from Midwestern Ontario

BooBoo

Hi everyone!

Usually I lurk on forums for a long time before I decide to speak up but when Kim told me about this place yesterday I hurried on over and took look around - THIS is what I've been looking for for a couple of years now! A place where everybody doesn't think I'm *crazy* to have 100 pounds of lentils and 3 yr's worth of toilet paper stashed behind my couch, among other things LOL. (I may, however, be crazy for other reasons... ;) )

I'm a Christian, stay-at-home, homeschooling mom of ds17, married to my tall, handsome hubby for almost 20 years; living in a small town in a crumbling old house on a 50 X 100 ft lot...wishing/hoping to find a house out in the country with a couple of acres. Trying to learn to garden and do for myself all the things my grandmother could do (have a long ways to go).

I'm so excited to find a place where BOB isn't a guy's name!! :happy0203:

Hi Booboo!

I'm Michelle from East-central Ontario! I love this forum too and it is so encouraging to read about others who think the same way I do.

My 2 years of TP is stashed under my bed :D and I want to learn so much in such a short time. I come here for new ideas and encouragement when the sheeple think I'm silly for not buying a bigger and newer home, bigger and newer camping trailer (bug-out vehicle tee-hee!!), new clothes and so on.

Have fun!

Michelle

LOL, booboo, the visual of lentils and toilet paper stashed behind the couch is classic! Glad you joined us. I am down in the Adirondack state park in NE NY state. I started prepping, first by starting to reestablish camping gear, which is still ongoing, since I am surrounded by a thick and mountainous wilderness and many miles between myself and my son and his wife, and her family, which is where I would head to if things get real crazy out there. Now, I am getting into prepping for food storage and supplies for both SIP and BOB'n out. It has been very helpful to find this site. I think it's the best and well rounded on the many issues of today. so.....

:welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcomes - this place is AWESOME :D I'm thrilled to be here.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi everyone!

Usually I lurk on forums for a long time before I decide to speak up but when Kim told me about this place yesterday I hurried on over and took look around - THIS is what I've been looking for for a couple of years now!

Hi Boo! I haven't had a chance to pop in over here lately. But I'm really glad you visited here. I thought you'd like it. :D

Archived