MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Golly Miss Molly

farmgirlwannabe

Today we added yet another fuzzy child to our family. Her family could not take care of her the way she needed, so now she has a new home with us. Miss Molly is a 4 month old Labranard (Lab and Saint Bernard)weighing in at almost 50 lbs. She will be a big girl. She is so precious. Her owner brought her to us this afternoon and to our surprise, it was as if she was here all along. The 2 other dogs took to her great and she had no problem with ds (18 mos) pulling on her ears and chasing her. We are so blessed. Just wanted to share our new addition to the family!

Picture230.jpg

Mrs. Bear has 5 cats. "*sigh*

OMB, I used to be one of those "cat people". I was always picking up strays and bringing them home. I am down to 1 cat (who thinks he's a dog). I fell in love with dogs somewhere along the way, and I can't imagine life without them.

I could, however, deal without the all night whining. :0327: It was only the first night, and I think I have her figured out now so we'll see how it goes!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. I think she's cute too! :wub: I'm in love. It's still going very well. She is a very large lap dog. Still trying to guestimate her full grown size. I'm thinking she's going to be a little bigger than our coon hound. I guess we'll see! Either way, she will be well trained and very loved.

Adorable! ( Yea OMB I sure miss having a good dog. My cat is my only critter company, but he is plenty for this small space, but I know it's not the same. But my heart often truly yearns for another good dog for a good buddy.

Did you name her Miss Molly fg? She is beautiful! Probably going to be quite the solid one once totally mature although she looks mostly lab in conformation? She may be quite the watch dog for your family. I am glad she took to your youngster so fast, showing patience , thats a great sign. She will be its buddy for sure!

Archived