MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cat unlocked the door!

mom11

Hooray!!!! :cele: :cele:

:huh: Well, now, that's assuming it was somehow "locked" to begin with! :rolleyes:

There is some kind of glitch that has occasionally stopped people from getting in. *WE* don't do it... just so it's clear. If you've been "locked out" on purpose, believe me, we'll discuss it with you. :D But this was that glitch. I had worked on it for a while before, and it wouldn't work. But now it does.

PLEASE... if you're reading this because you can't log in, tell us. We'll get you back. no spaces - bagunsa (sign) usa (dot) net

Welcome back, Sweetie! :bighug2:

:huh: Well, now, that's assuming it was somehow "locked" to begin with! :rolleyes:

There is some kind of glitch that has occasionally stopped people from getting in. *WE* don't do it... just so it's clear. If you've been "locked out" on purpose, believe me, we'll discuss it with you. :D But this was that glitch. I had worked on it for a while before, and it wouldn't work. But now it does.

PLEASE... if you're reading this because you can't log in, tell us. We'll get you back. no spaces - bagunsa (sign) usa (dot) net

Welcome back, Sweetie! :bighug2:

Oh my! I was just teasing! I didn't think someone locked me out on purpose! BUT Thanks again, for fixing everything! Thanks CAT!

I know I was having problems for a bit - I submitted to get my password reset, and the new one didn't work for about 20 minutes! I was starting to wonder if y'all were trying to get rid of me. ^_^

:bounce:

Archived