MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

That can't be right!

mishbloom

Top of the forum says my last log-in was JANUARY???? :o

THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT! :faint3:

Ohmy.

Who would have known that homeschooling four Manlings, Scouts, and a part-time job EQUALS no free time for mom?

Geez. Is there no justice in the world?? ;)

I need to come back though. BAD.

It seems there is a steady stream of "MOM! We're out of...." Yeah. You insert whatever you like in that statement.

Seems I've been slipping on the backend here.

My two oldest Manlings are off to Scout camp to work for the summer in two weeks. Without the Human Trash Compactor (Manling #2) here to eat whatever I bring into the house, I should be able to actually get something stockpiled again.

Plus there is (OFFICIALLY) a new deck on my house--which means that shortly there will be a work-counter and canning space on the new space. Which means happiness!!! YAY!

Anyway--as a reintroduction--I'm Mish Beshore. My DH and I have been married for almost 16 years (in July).

I have four Manlings (ages 8,10,almost 14, and 15). We're homesteading and homeschooling in our little corner of suburbia.

It's not the homestead I'd love to have, but make do with what you've got!

I. Am. Glad. To. Be. Back.

Canning board....here I come!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everybody!

I tossed the Manlings out for the next week...and I've started replenishing my stores! It's almost like Christmas! LOL

And I need to look up some canning info. Evidently I didn't use my brain all winter and now I can't remember what I'm doing.

MtRider---who says you keep boys filled?? Me? I just try to head them off before they eat through everything in the kitchen...and pantry...and storeroom... *eyeroll*

Archived