MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ruby Tuesday

Good morning everyone.....

Monday, Monday caught peoples attention yesterday so how about Ruby Tuesday today. It was by the Rolling Stones and another oldie that I liked.

Anyway, I don't have one thing on my schedule for today. It's going to be a beautiful day and it's going to be a day of being outside for me. I can hardly wait, I've been waiting for a day like this for weeks.

I do have to weigh tonight at Weight Watcher's however so there is that! :gaah:

Time to do a few things here in the house so I can get out there.

You all have a great day and be sure to let us know what's going on in your world.

:hug3:

I'm saute`ing bell peppers, onions, jalapenos and tomatoes to go with dh's breakfast burritos, making pico de gallo for the week and then making chicken alfredo for dinner. That's about it besides a run to the little grocery store later.

I was never a big Stones fan, more Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd.:happy0203:

Morning, morning.... Now I have got Monday, Monday, and Ruby Tuesday stuck in my head. :whistling:

We went fishing yesterday. DH caught his limit again and I caught one. I decided to dive in and see what I could see. Trout swimming around, of course, but, do you think they wanted my hook? Nevertheless, I found, a knife, 5 pair of sunglasses, .06 cents, a roll of cotton clothes line and a breathalyzer. Now, I can make sure DH is fit to drive.... if it works after it dries out. :008Laughing:

The birds almost emptied 5 water dishes yesterday. Of course, it does not help that the starlings and Grackles take baths in it all day long, spilling the water out. It is fun to watch the starlings, they look so funny when the first come out with their feathers all tussled up. I think if I had to wear black feathers in this heat, I take a bath several times a day also.

No rain, still. Glad everyone else is getting some. The moon is really bright. With clear skies here, you could easily drive at night without lights.

Not much on my 'ToDo' today, need to clean up the sunglasses for the goodwill box. Might be able to work on cleaning/reorganizing DH's Mancave/bookroom/office. The shelves really need to be dusted and reorganized again.

I am hoping to have time to print out the book I am working on and send it to the author for final editing. :darlenedance:

How is your DDIL doing, Winknasmile?

Looking forward to hearing how everyone's day is going.

Good afternoon,

It is beautiful out. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and it's in the 60's. The big kids are playing in the yard and the baby is napping on my shoulder as I sit on the deck.

I remember Monday, Monday but not Ruby Tuesday, well the eatery.

I took the kids with me to vote, we ran to dh's office for two stamps, dropped the mail in the post box and to the grocery store. We were suppose to get ribs as they were on sale. The packages were HUGE so I didn't get them.

I finish the blanket for dd's barbies so on to the next projects. She promised she wouldn't take any more dish clothes, unless the blanket goes missing. Lol

Hope everyone has a great day!

I left work early to pick up my car from the shop. It wasn't there. The shop owner hadn't seen it. My ex was able to find the name of the tow truck driver who took the car yesterday, and talk to him. He took it to the wrong shop. The right shop has taken custody and will be looking at it tomorrow.

We finally have an answer for the series of illnesses and stroke-symptoms my kitten has been suffering. It's called FIP. The kitten might last months, or might die tomorrow. At least he's not contagious. Right now I'm watching the tomcat groom him. The kitten is desperately in need of grooming but not desperately grateful for it.

Avengers is worth seeing on the big screen, especially if one's son is paying, but I was really glad I wore ballistic earplugs.

I haven't been able to get rid of my headache since yesterday. Or maybe the day before. It's not awful. It's just there.

I'm not sure whether I mentioned it here, but the boy who used to live with us was gutshot a few weeks ago. He still has one slug lodged in his spine. He is not yet coming to terms with the fact that his life has to become something very different. His frustration is so painful to see. But it could be worse.

I really, really want a little bit of vanilla ice cream.

DH fixed the air conditioner. Again. :darlenedance:

Ruby Tuesday = Never met a Stones song I didn't like. :wub:

Did you know I sang back up to Mick?

Okay, I was at a concert 11 rows back but I was singing...and so was he.

And while Keith was playing his guitar, my air guitar was also in fine form.

And Charlie and I was keeping beat on the drums.

And yes, Ronnie and I kept the rhythm going for them all.

My Bucket list got a lot of checks that night. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Sometime I'll tell you about the time I danced with Tina Turner complete with wig.

At my family reunion.

Guess who grew up in the 60's?