MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Ladies (or Gents) I need a little help!!!

I've been doing the Birthdays for a while and love to do it (I love Birthdays). However, things are changing in my life right now. I leave at 6am and get home (right now) at about 8pm. We are moving out to our new home in a few days and I get no internet connection at all out there. So until I have something in order for internet I won't be available for much of anything.

MomM and I have a system for posting Birthdays but I haven't seen her around lately. We go to the Birthday girl (or guys) profile and make sure they have been online in the past year. If so, we post them. I would sure appreciate someone picking up my slack at least until I get it together.

And you know I'll miss you all while I'm internetless!!!!!!!!!

Edited by snapshotmiki

well - here is another "I can't do it"

but

Is there a Library near your new home? Most have internet?

or maybe a coffee shop or some other place you can still get on here from time to time so we can still see how things are going with the move and all?

Before you turn off computer you might want to write down some web address ( like this one!) so in case you are someplace that you can get online you already have the websites with you?

:AmishMichaelstraw:

I'll do it miki! I can't promise I'll be perfect with it.

Congratulations on the move!!!:balloons::balloons::balloons:

As Michael said, stop in at the library when you have a few free moments and let us know how you are doing!!!!

:bighug2:

Thank you Jori! :bouquet:

I'll make it easy for you...mine is June 6th. Next Wednesday. :008Laughing:

:woohoo: Miki.

Congrats on your new move. Sorry you won't have internet connection for awhile but you HAVE to check in OFTEN to tell us how you are doing!

Thank you Jori!!!!!! You will do a great job!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the kind thoughts! Every time I think we are going to finally make "the move" God moves the time line. Now we have to replace the radiator on the truck. --before we clean out the storage unit, do laundrey or move. We just keep getting up really early and doing the next right thing--then wait and see what happens next. June 6th will be a year we have been waiting. I will have internet until we move and dh thinks we might have it if we go outside of the house--metal roof.

There is a library halfway close but with the one vehicle and the library is only open in the afternoons a few days a week. Very small town!